Do you want to pass SSC CHSL on your first try? The other candidates, though, who are willing to compete for it, all want to pass it on their first try. You will thus need to take action that your rival isn’t bringing in that situation. Otherwise, you’ll need to continue to prepare and revise ahead of him. Therefore, to succeed, you’ll need to combine some beneficial tactics with the most recent exam, like the SSC CHSL Mock Test. You are all aware that each year, thousands of applicants concentrate on passing the SSC CHSL exam. This year’s test will be difficult because it’s expected that more than 70 Lakh candidates will have filed their applications.
SSC CHSL Exam Format
You must meet the requirements for each test tier to take the SSC CHSL exam, which will be divided into three sections (where appropriate). As follows:
- Exam-type objective, computer-based
- Description Essay (Pen and paper mode)
- Typing Exam/Skill Test
Special Features of the SSC CHSL Mock Test
- There are mock tests accessible in both English and Hindi.
- Through a PC or app, tests can be taken whenever and wherever you are.
- You may make personalised study plans and concentrate on your weak areas using the best websites’ intelligent study planners. You can complete your syllabus in the time allotted by using the planner.
SSC CHSL Mock Test Series’ Importance
- Comprehensive Solutions and Performance Evaluation
Each question on the website SSC CHSL Mock Test has a complete solution provided. These answers aid in comprehending and remembering the information and the question. Receive a thorough performance review following each simulated test. It comprises the amount of time the applicant spent resolving each issue, difficulty level, number of attempts, and peer comparison.
- Helps create the appropriate strategy
Learning ideas and formulae is less important than developing the proper method. It is essential to understand the strategy to pass and pass these examinations. Mock examinations are a benchmarking tool to assist students in evaluating their readiness and strengthening their areas of weakness. Mock exams will assist students in identifying their strengths and weaknesses and establishing the best test-taking technique.
- Practice and preparation made more accessible
You can finish mock tests more quickly with sufficient preparation and conceptual knowledge. If a student is behind in their trials, they should get started, master the fundamentals, comprehend the topics, and then put what they have learned to use by taking practice exams.
Section III’s Module II (Skill Test/Typing Test)
- On the same day as Session II, Module II of Section III will conduct skill and typing tests.
- A qualifying skill test or typing test will be administered.
- The Skill Test will compute errors to a maximum of two decimal places.
The following procedure will be followed while conducting the skill test/typing test.
- Data entry operators must pass a skill test. There are no candidates who are excused from taking the skill test.
- Part A: This test measures how accurately the words and critical depressions are entered into the passage on a computer by 8,000 (Eight Thousand) Key Depressions an hour.
- Each applicant will get printed material in English, including roughly 2000–2200 key presses, which they will then type into a computer throughout the test’s 15 (Fifteen) minute duration. The paragraph that must be typed into the computer might be shown there.
- Part B: Typing tests for various positions, such as JSA and LDC: Hindi or English, will be used as the typing test’s language. In the online application form, applicants must select Hindi or English as their preferred language for the typing test.